Remove stubborn surface soiling with ease using AltroClean 44Plus high-performance cleaner.
An enhanced cleaning solution for Altro flooring – AltroClean 44Plus is specially formulated to remove grease, tough ground-in dirt and other stubborn contaminants in areas where hygiene is essential. This makes it an ideal cleaner for kitchens, healthcare environments and research labs among other applications.
In addition to its enhanced cleaning capabilities, AltroClean 44Plus can also remove preexisting floor polish and coatings when a higher concentration is used.
Available in 1 liter and 5 liter options.
Frequently asked questions:
What type of cleaner is AltroClean 44Plus?
AltroClean 44Plus is a specially formulated alkaline solution created for cleaning Altro flooring and removing stubborn contaminants such as grease, dirt and grime that can evade common cleaning solutions.
Does AltroClean 44Plus emit any harmful VOCs?
AltroClean 44Plus is entirely safe for use in public areas, including corridors, circulation areas and workspaces open to employees and staff. It does not emit any VOCs and will not create a residual health hazard.
What is the dilution rate for AltroClean 44Plus?
Dilution rates for AltroClean 44Plus depend on the floor’s condition. For moderate soiling, use a 1:40 dilution ratio, whereas for heavy soiling, we advise using a 1:35 dilution.
How easy is AltroClean 44Plus to use?
- Begin by sweeping the floor clean prior to application.
- Add AltroClean 44Plus to clean, warm water. The dilution rate will depend on the degree of soiling.
- Wait 5-10 minutes to allow the cleaner to saturate and attack surface soil.
- Scrub and circulate the solution with suitable equipment such as a deck scrubber or a machine fitted with medium or heavy-duty cleaning pads, and allow several minutes for the cleaner to settle.
- Thoroughly rinse the floor with clean water and dry thoroughly. Failure to do so may damage the flooring.